Septic Tank & Grease Trap Services in Miami
Provided by Our Highly Trained Plumbers in Miami-Dade, Broward & Palm Beach Counties
If you have overflowing toilets, build up in your showers, and notice an overall unsavory odor coming out of your plumbing outlets, you may have septic tank and/or grease trap problems. It’s important to tackle these issues as soon as possible because blockages in grease traps and septic tanks can lead to unhealthy contaminants in your plumbing systems.
Keeping your septic tank clear and clean is necessary for your health and safety, and many homeowner regulations require regular septic tank maintenance. At Douglas Orr Plumbing, Inc., we have experienced Miami septic tank repair and grease trap plumbers available any time of the day, seven days a week, to clear your stoppages.
Schedule an appointment with our licensed plumbing technicians today at (305) 240-6731 or use our online form for proficient septic tank and grease trap service!
We Can Help You Address All Septic Tank Issues
Miami septic tank repair issues can be hard to detect and pose significant safety risks, including overexposure to methane gas, when inexperienced people try to fix the problems themselves. It is best to let Miami septic tank repair professionals diagnose and identify the exact causes of your septic tank dilemmas. This will save you the trouble of incurring more costs from future repairs.
Here are some common septic tank symptoms to help you decide when to contact a plumber:
- There is septic tank back-up from toilets or pipes on your property
- The septic vent pipe releases strange smells in your building
- You notice septic wet spots above ground
- You have slow-running drains or bubbling noises coming from the toilet
- There is a septic tank gas odor all over your septic system, including tank lids and covers
- Tree roots are intruding into your tank and septic cover
- Broken drain pipes or fractured septic tank baffles
- Septic filter blockage and sludge buildup, indicative of septic pumping failure
Components of Expert Septic Tank Inspections
If you have noticed any of the above warning signals, it is time to call one of our licensed technicians to come and take a deep evaluation of what is exactly causing a problem in your septic tank.
Some of the steps involved in a careful and thorough septic tank inspection include:
- Ensuring that the size and design of the tank is accurately suitable for all the occupants in your house, since over usage could cause overflowing
- Turning off all the water in your house to survey whether your drains have been leaking groundwater—this could indicate that your drain field outlets are failing and need to be replaced
- Checking that there has been no obstructions or back-up within the soakaway portion of the drain field
- Examining the lids, covers, and risers of the take to look for any wear and tear or metal corrosion, which could cause the tank to completely collapse
Affordable Plans for Effective Solutions
Our technicians at Douglas Orr Plumbing are empathetic, reliable, and trustworthy. We know that you need the most cost-effective plan to save your finances as well as your plumbing system. You can be sure that our experts will find the most efficient and least expensive solution to all your septic tank and grease trap worries.
At Douglas Orr Plumbing, Inc., our certified septic tank and grease trap plumbers in Miami offer professional repair and installation services. Contact us today to get in touch with our Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, or Broward County locations.
Key ContactsMeet our executive team and learn more about the leaders pushing us to be the very best.
Orr BlogLet us help with that DIY project. Learn tips & tricks that will help keep your systems in order!
Read ReviewsDon't just take our word for it. Read reviews from happy customers to learn more about what we can do!
Giving BackWe're a local business & committed to investing in our community. Check out what we're doing!